For rapid sowing in all conditions
For rapid sowing, in all conditions
Designed to drill all crops in all conditions, the Xeos PRO is the ideal multi-purpose seed drill.
- The large capacity centralised hopper helps you organise your drilling site with ease.
- The “multi-seed” precision of the universal metering unit makes all kinds of sowing possible, from rapeseed to beans, with application rates of up to 450 kg with no disassembly and a reliable automated calibration test.
- The Cultidisc drilling system, with up to 100 kg of pressure, guarantees you optimum drilling quality with depth control in almost any conditions: rapid tillage, on tough plant debris, late season conditions, deep drilling (conservation tillage of beans) and more
The Xeos PRO seed drill is available in working widths of 3, 3.5 and 4 metres and has a 1000 to 1800 litre hopper capacity
The most effective drilling system on the market
From early drilling operations in dry conditions to late season in the wet, the Xeos PRO puts you in control of quality drilling.
- Up to 100 kg of individual pressure: ideal for working dry land, deep drilling such as for beans or for operating at faster forward speeds.
- Large notched disc (410 mm) with integrated press wheel: drilling toolbar with aggressive attack angle and seed consolidation for all types of seeds, from rapeseed to conservation tillage of beans.
- To ensure consistent depth and firming for each row, the CULTIDISC coulter units are all exactly the same length: exceptional “anti-clogging” clearance: 560 mm between rows!
Depth adjustment - accurate and simple using parallelogram-mounted tie rods!
The depth of the drills can be easily adjusted by raising or lowering the frame supporting the coulter units (using the tie rods).
A vast range of equipment is provided as standard
- PILOT console in the cab with electric metering mechanism
- Onboard radar to measure speed
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Rear levelling harrow with heavy tines
|TYPE||XEOS PRO||XEOS PRO||XEOS PRO|
|Working width||3,00 m||3,50 m||4,00 m|
|Hopper capacity||1000 l||1800 l||1800 l|
|Number of rows||20||24||28|
|Row spacing in cm||15||14,6||14,3|
|Loading dimensions (cm)||0,86 x 1,92||0,86 x 2,51||0,86 x 2,51|
|Loading height (cm)||210||210||210|
|Indicative weight mini/maxi||1150 kg||1790 kg||1950 kg|
Would you like to read the technical file
Download the documentation below to consult it
I plan to acquire some equipment
A download link has just been sent to you by email
We remain at your disposal
Marc, Sulky customer service department
Our customer service department will contact you as soon as possible