Up to 90 ha per hour
Whether you are a farmer or a contractor, it provides the efficiency you need!
The new XT generation is pushing back the limits of performance.
With working widths up to 50 m for granules and maximum capacities of 15,500 litres, these trailed fertiliser spreaders offer unrivalled productivity.
At ease on the road and fields alike, the XT is approved to travel with a full hopper.
SULKY now offers a 7 year anti-corrosion guarantee against perforation for all DX, X and XT machines manufactured from 1rst of September 2019.
Extraordinary site application rates
Exceptional performance, fully multi-functioning
- With fertiliser granules, work on widths from 18 to 50 m in mechanical drive.
- Up to 5 tonnes/ha with wet bulk or organic pellets
- One single machine for several applications: all configurations are available and interchangeable depending on the product to be spread, granulates or other bulk forms, organic pellets, or powder,
The choice is yours!
For granulates, benefit from a proven mechanism, tested on mounted spreaders, with record levels of autonomy. The granulate discs are equipped as standard with Epsilon vane system = 2 jets per vane for complete overlap.
For example, 90 ha per hour, spreading 300 kg/ha at 18 km/h over a working width of 50 m.
Ultra-resistant 700 mm steel discs: from 3 to 5 Tonnes/ha
Application rate accuracy
Belt driven mechanically by crown wheel and pinion, for an application rate that is strictly proportional to the forward speed and completely unaffected by slippage, whatever the plot contours.
800 mm-wide feeder belt with permanent self-centring mechanism (cylindro-conical drive bearings) and hopper inclinations that are ideally suited to the flow of products stored in bulk.
The XT uses Econov section shut-off
- 6 spreading sections and all combinations possible.
- For example, you can open just one section on the outside
Only management system of its kind on the market with the spreading area shaped in a curve:
- Excellent fertiliser spreading,
- Up to 15% fertiliser saving
The ISOBUS QUARTZ 800 console
• 12 spreading sections whatever the working width with ALL the possible closure combinations.
• Control of the real shape of the area… in a CURVE, unique on the market!
• High performance control of the area and the targeted application rate right into the corners of the field and the headlands.
• The guidance is permanently displayed on the same page as the machine information.
• Possibility of dose modulation by GPS with independent management of the left and right sides.
Achieving a 15% saving in fertiliser is now within your grasp!
High-tech centrifugal spreading technology
Your hand controls absolutely everything
The Vision console for manual or automatic adjustment of the application rate/ha, management of half-widths, borders and general closures when filling…
|TYPE||XT 100||XT 130||XT 160|
|Hopper capacity||7200 l||9500 l||13000 l|
|Overall width||2,50 to 3,00 m*||2,50 to 3,00 m*||2,50 to 3,00 m*|
|Loading height||2,32 to 2,69 m*||2,55 to 2,85 m*||2,78 to 2,94 m*|
|Mini/Maxi h.p. required||80 to 100 hp||90 to 110 hp||120 to 140 hp|
|Unloaded weight||2500 kg||2800 kg||3900 kg|
|Axle||90 mm / 10||100 mm / 10||140 mm / 10|
|Tyres||18,4 x 30||23,1 x 26||600/60 x 30,5|
|Max. permitted laden weight||10000 kg||12000 / 12500 kg*||15 900 kg|
|Hopper dimensions (L x l)||4,00 m x 2,06 m||4,00 m x 2,06 m||5,35 m x 2,06 m|
** – 15/55 for application rate < 1800 litres/ha on 12 m with VH and powders and for application rate < 500 l/ha on 24 m with pellets.
-27/43 for 1800 < application rate < 3500 litres /ha on 12 m with VH and powders and for 100 < application rate < 1150 l/ha on 24 m with pellets.
– 43/27 for max 20,000 l/ha on 6 m with calibrated organic density <0.7.
Would you like to read the technical file
Download the documentation below to consult it
I plan to acquire some equipment
A download link has just been sent to you by email
We remain at your disposal
Sulky customer service
Our customer service department will contact you as soon as possible